Friday, September 7, 2007

Meow...

Some people say there were the day you look back and you would say that it is a the day that I make a difference in my life or not. Today is the day. I decided not go for Master degree in Taiwan. I am more then worry about the future that holds for me. I extended my live with three wonderful girls in my life. How why when and what. I don't know. I do know that I fall in love with them once in my life and I want to take care of them rest of my life. However, being who I am right now is not good enough. I have to be better and more charming as time comes. How do I know if I will not just get old and think no difference with life with people or for the worst part, makes no difference with life. So many to say, yet cannot say anything. I am confused. How can I be with them for rest of my life without losing myself? I truly want to keep these relationship for a long time and possible giving them my innocence for safekeeping.

Meow...

Ha stop fooling around.
That is a loser talking.
Just pick up your ass and move on already.

No comments: